Why SAP Jobs are Highly Paid?
Nowadays, SAP is an extensively used ERP system and it is a thrilling field that provides various challenging jobs and demands advanced skills and experienced professionals. Candidates having SAP skills are not found easily and therefore due to the shortage of experienced SAP experts, SAP software offers the candidate high pay and excellent career growth as compared to other IT professional’s jobs. The company wants a software product that meets best with their needs concerning product cost, productivity improvement and efficiency that will boost. The product of SAP is created in such a way that satisfies all requirements of the companies. Companies adopt SAP and observe a better return on investment (ROI) and primarily fortune 500 or big multinational companies. These enterprises offer high salary packages for their consultants.
SAP is a company based in Germany and helps around 3, 88,000 customers. SAP grows its business rapidly and due to this companies fascinate towards ERP software. SAP market share is increasing and it creates excellent job prospects and that’s the reason the demand for SAP skilled candidates grows day by day.
Reasons Why SAP Professionals Get High Salary
Most candidates who are in search of a job are willing to get SAP certification as companies provide a high salary. Presently, SAP ERP system is the most widely used ERP and that’s the reason why SAP consultants get a lot of opportunities. SAP consultants have a bright future as many large companies use SAP. As per compare to other IT professionals SAP consultant get high salary and the reasons behind that is as follows:
1) Growing Demand For SAP Experts: In the market, there are many SAP consultants available but there is still a lack of qualified, trained and skilled professionals that will turn the high demand for SAP professionals. That’s the reason companies hire qualified SAP professionals at a high Salary package.
2) Grow ROI of Companies: Companies pay a high salary to SAP consultants so that ROI increase over the time frame and expense can be handled with intensified performance.
3) Demand-Supply Ratio: If supply is high then demand is low and vice-versa. In the case of SAP, the supply of SAP is less from the viewpoint of an enterprise. This, in turn, increases demand for trained SAP professionals in the market. Employers are ready to pay extra for achieving the requirement of high trained SAP professionals.
4) Challenging Task: SAP consultants need to perform challenging tasks that improve the growth rate as this is the primary reason for any company. SAP consultants need to take care of all tasks as the small error will result in billions of wastage and that’s the main reason SAP consultant career is satisfying.
5) Employee Education: In the employee salary increment, Qualification and education level matter a lot. But in case if you are having an SAP certification, it will add more value to your resume.
6) Execution of SAP in High Budget Companies: SAP execution is carried out in enterprises with high budgets or large scale enterprises as compared to small enterprises. Large companies are capable of paying their employees with salary packages as compared to small scale companies. Due to this reason, SAP consultants get high salary packages as compared to other IT fields.
Different Kinds Of SAP Consultant
- Sales/Business Consultants
- SAP Functional Consultants
- SAP Basis Consultants
Areas Having High In Demand In SAP Field
- Ariba, SuccessFactors, Hybris
- Integration (cloud to cloud, cloud to on-premise of both SAP and competitor products)
- Simple Finance and Logistics cloud solutions
As per the survey, worldwide there is a high demand for senior functional consultants and solution architects in the market. Nowadays, there is also a high demand for PI developers, CRM specialists, Data migration experts, integration, and business analysts. Recruiters across the world demand focused skills such as SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, SAP HANA, Business Objects, SAP BI, SAP CRM, and many more.
So, guys, these are all the reasons why SAP jobs are highly paid. Nowadays, SAP is demanding technology, and some of the best modules of SAP to make a career are MM, SCM, FICO, PP, PM, HCM, HANA, etc. If any candidates have experience in any of these modules they will get an attractive salary package and also enhance their experience. If anyone is not getting SAP online training yet then don’t waste your time and choose the Best SAP Training Institute for the SAP training course. There are many institutes for SAP training in Noida / SAP training in Delhi sp you are suggested to attend free demo sessions of the best SAP training institutes and after that choose the institute wisely as per your requirements.