SAP FICO Training in Noida
SAP FICO COURSE OVERVIEW
SAP Stands for Systems, Applications, and Products in data processing and it is one of the biggest givers of enterprise software applications. This software is popular for its ERP i.e. enterprise resource planning and Data Management programs. There are various modules of SAP out of which one key module is SAP FICO. This module is used for storing financial data in the company. It helps for analyzing the financial conditions of the company. In this article, we are going to discuss SAP FICO i.e. SAP Financial Accounting (FI) and CO (Controlling).
Nowadays, many people are willing to do SAP FICO courses from the best SAP training institutes. ShapeMySkills Pvt Ltd provides SAP FICO training in Noida from both online and offline modes. We have experienced trainers who aid the students to learn SAP FICO. At present, the scope of SAP FICO online training is rising day by day, and therefore there is a high demand for SAP FICO training. Our company helps students to understand the concepts of the SAP FICO course and prepares them for a successful programming career. We successfully trained many students in Noida and turn our institute into the best SAP FICO training provider in Noida. From here, you can learn both basic and advanced levels of SAP FICO by giving SAP FICO online training in Noida.
What is SAP FICO and What exactly SAP FICO Module Do?
SAP FICO is one of the essential modules of SAP ERP and both terms i.e. financial accounting and controlling module store the complete financial transaction data of a company. SAP FI (Financial Accounting) is used for external reporting such as profit and loss statements and balance sheets etc. SAP FICO also integrates with other SAP modules such are MM (Material Management), PM (Plant Maintenance), SD (Sales and Distribution), PP (Production planning), and many more and through the integration, SAP FI receive posting from other modules. All accounting-related transactions that are made in logistics (LO) are posted top financial accounting by account determination. This accounting transaction data can also pass on to SAP CO (controlling)
What Will You Learn?
Why Join SAP FICO Training?
ShapeMySkills will prepare students to read and understand all the end-to-end steps for setting up SAP FI and CO modules in any organization. The online training of SAP FICO also highlights the required documentation and methodology for SAP FICO implementation projects.
With the help of ShapeMySkills provided online SAP FICO online training, you will know everything about this SAP FICO. Starting at the spinal level training will be provided to each candidate so that they can be independent as professional practitioners.
The purpose of ShapeMySkill’s Online SAP FICO training course is to provide information on the basic and advanced SAP FICO strategies for candidates. In addition, we are very much focused on putting our baptismal candidates in the larger MNCs so that they can have a bright future ahead.
Why Learn SAP FICO?
SAP-FICO (Financial Accounting and Controlling) is one of the important modules of SAP ERP. This module is used for maintaining financial management in the market. In the world, there are vast career options for candidates having skills for the SAP FICO module.
Career and Scope of SAP FICO
In today’s world, a career in SAP FICO is in high demand as the popularity of SAP-ERP is increasing rapidly. Few SAP experts in the market are present and that’s the reason why the demand for Trained SAP professionals is high in the market. Interested students must have deep knowledge of SAP FICO if they want entry as SAP FICO consultant. Candidates who want to make a career in SAP FICO must have:
- Undergraduate degree in any specialization such as B.E, B.Sc, B.Com, etc.
- PG degree like MBA, M.Tech in also necessary
- Good knowledge and implementation experience in the overall SAP R3 life cycle with correct expertise in Handle SRP components.
- Candidates must have also good knowledge of Banking and business domains, smart interpersonal, and efficient communications skills.
Candidates, who want to get the highest paid jobs, can go for SAP-FICO online course and after completion of SAP FICO online training; usually, the job profile is SAP FICO consultant. As we discussed above, SAP FICO is a combination of 2 modules i.e. Finance and controlling. By getting an SAP FICO training certificate, you will open many doors for you to work as an account & finance executive, SAP FICO consultant, senior analyst programmer, and many more.
Benefits of SAP FICO Course
- SAP FICO module is very simple to use and easy to understand
- This module is flexible which means you can easily modify the records in any required manner
- Stored data in the database is secured.
- SAP FICO gives an effective report.
Need of SAP FICO Module
It is enhancing the financial management ideas in the enterprise. Finance act as an important part of any business therefore it requires perfect management skills. This is the reason; SAP FI module is executed in a company. It helps in managing an account and financial needs. SAP FI also help organization for evaluating the financial position of the market.
SAP FI Module
SAP FI modules containing various sub-modules that are:
- General Ledger Accounting: It is providing a complete report for external and internal accounting that are accounts, journals, monthly credit and debit, records all business transactions, and balance sheet.
- Account Receivable: it manages and records all accounting data regarding customers.
- Accounts Payable: It manages and records all accounting data about vendors.
- Bank Accounting: It is used for managing bank transactions in a system that includes cash management.
- Asset Accounting: It is utilized to manage company assets. SAP permits you to categorize assets and set the value to depreciate calculations in each asset class.
- Consolidation: It allows the combined financial statements for many entities within a company. These statements give an overview of the financial position of an organization as a whole.
- Funds Management: It manages budgets for revenues and expenses within a company and tracks all these in the responsibility area.
- Travel Management: it gives the management of all travel activities that include booking trips and handles the expenses related to travel.
- Special Purpose Ledger: It is used for defining ledgers to report purpose.
SAP CO Module
SAP CO (controlling) also plays an essential role in management decision making and this module is used for internal reporting purposes. The area of control is used to represent the controlling activities of profit center accounting, cost center accounting, product costing, profitability, etc. There are many sub-module of the SAP CO module that are:
Overall both the module i.e. SAP FI and SAP CO are correlated, help the experts in business management during financial accounting and data management. To get entry into the world of Financial accounting, you first require:
- Business support
- Familiarity with business process
- Management and Financial accounting knowledge
- Testing, research and configure skills
- SAP FICO: What is, Introduction, Full Form & FICO Module
- How to Create a Company in SAP
- Create a Company and assign to Company Code in SAP
- How to Create Chart of Accounts in SAP
- How to Define Retained Earnings Account in SAP
- GL Account in SAP Tutorial: Create, Display, Block & Delete FS00
- General Ledger (G/L) Posting in SAP: PCP0 & PC00_M99_CIPE
- How to create Financial Statement Version (FSV) in SAP
- How to perform a Journal Entry Posting FB50 in SAP
- Create Fiscal Year Variant & Assign to Company Code in SAP: Complete Tutorial
- How to Define Posting Period Variant in SAP
- How to Open and Close Periods in Posting Period Variant in SAP
- How to Define Field Status Variant & Field Status Group in SAP
- How to Define Document Type and Number Range in SAP FICO
- G/L Document Tutorial: Park, Hold, Posting with Reference in SAP
- Introduction to Accounts Receivable in SAP FI
- Customer Master Data Tutorial: Create, Display, Block, Delete in SAP
- FB02 in SAP: Change Customer Documents Tutorial
- How to Create Customer Account Group in SAP
- How to Create One Time Customer FD01 in SAP
- How to Create Customer Sales Invoice FB70 in SAP FICO
- Document Reversal FB08 in SAP: Step by Step Guide
- FB75 in SAP: Guide to Post a Sales Returns – Credit Memo
- How to post Customer Incoming Payments F-28 in SAP
- How to Post Foreign Currency Invoice FB70 in SAP
- Residual Method: Incoming & Outgoing Partial Payments Posting in SAP
- Partial Method: Incoming & Outgoing Partial Payments Posting in SAP
- FBRA: How to Reset Cleared Items in SAP
- FD32 in SAP: Credit Control Area Tutorial
- Introduction to Accounts Payable in SAP FI
- How To Create a Vendor Account Group in SAP FICO
- How to Block or Delete a Vendor in SAP FICO
- Step by Step Guide to Create Vendor Master Data in SAP
- How to Create One Time Vendor FK01 in SAP
- FB60 in SAP: How to post a Purchase Invoice
- How to post a Purchase Return FB65 in SAP FI
- How to post Outgoing Vendor Payment F-53 in SAP
- Withholding Tax in SAP during Vendor Invoice & Payment Posting
- Automatic Payment Program Run F110: SAP Tutorial
- How to Map Symbolic Account to G/L Account in SAP
- Posting Rounding Differences in SAP Tutorial
- Defining chart of depreciation
- Defining account determination, screen layout, number ranges, and asset classes.
- Integration with General Ledger & Posting rules
- Creation of asset master, and sub-asset master (change/display/block/unblock)
- Defining Depreciation key (base, declining, multilevel, period control methods)
- Acquisition or purchase of assets, sale of assets
- Scrapping of assets, Transfer of assets
- Post Capitalization and write up
- Depreciation run
- Line Settle of assets under construction of capital work in progress
Important Reports in SAP FI
- Foreign Currency Revaluation in SAP: Month End Closing
- SAP FI Important TABLES: Must Know!
- How to perform Dunning: SAP F150
- How to Maintain Exchange Rates in SAP
- SAP Correspondence Tutorial: Configuration, Generation, Printing & Email
- Top 50 SAP FICO Interview Questions and Answers
- SAP FICO PDF: FI Module Material Download
- 9 SAP eBook Bundle
Why Choose ShapeMySkills for SAP FICO Online Training?
There are numerous reasons to choose our company for SAP FICO Training in Noida. Some of the reasons are:
- Many experiences in the industry
- Students can work on live projects
- Many candidates get trained and placed in reputed companies
- Experienced and supportive trainers for SAP FICO online training
- Regular test for monitoring the student progress
- Per batch, there are a limited number of students
- Good infrastructure with latest facilities
These are the few reasons to choose ShapeMySkills for SAP FICO online training in Noida. Our institute also provides online live demo sessions for the students. After completion of any course, our company gives a certificate of that particular course and that will be very helpful for you to get a reputed job in the market. In Delhi NCR, there are many SAP FICO training institutes but ShapeMySkills is being able to stand at the top position consistently. Our focus to create a learning environment, professional’s trainers, and the best infrastructure help us for delivering the best to our students and made us the best SAP FICO online training institute in Noida.