Microsoft Certified Educator Program is a certified development program that bridges the gap between modern teaching and technology skills. People having Microsoft Certified Educator certificate can prove that they have the skills required for providing rich, modified learning experiences for the students that contain significant 21st-century skills using tools of Microsoft.
MCE (Microsoft Certified educator) is documentation that certified an educator is literate in world technology and may offer students will education that merge the technology and learn in the classroom. As per the Microsoft, Microsoft Certified educator certificate is top suited for educators that are presently in training. Examination meant for assessing If educators have a thorough understanding that how to use technology in 6 different areas include:
- Curriculum and assessment
- Education policy
- ICT/technology tools
- Organization and administration
- Professional development
- Make sure that the staff has a Basic understanding of Microsoft education tools
- Make sure that the staff may show how successfully integrate 21st century into lessons
- Make sure that the staff knows that tools of Microsoft Education support that specific skill of 21st century
- Offer access to free efficient professional development
- Offer reliable validation of ICT investments.
Now, an examination from home is available. With examination from home, we used a shared-screen approach that enables instant help for remote testing applicants. This examination permits the candidates for enduring the experience of education and also earn the industry-recognized certificate for career success from their home. It does not need the test applicant or exam administrator for downloading any software that includes any locally installed software needed for live-in application examination. With high-speed connectivity of the internet, a proctor will administer the examination via a typical exam experience.