10 Digital Marketing Fundamentals Every SEO Pro Should Know Introduction...Read More
SAP PP (Production Planning) Certification: Overview and Career Opportunities
In Today’s world, there is a huge demand for SAP PP Certified professionals. As there is very less number of people having an expert in SAP PP as there is huge demand of fresher’s as well as experienced people in SAP PP field. With the help of SAP PP certification, candidates will get various job opportunities as SAP Production Planning Consultants, Sr consultant, Sr level manager, assistant manager, etc. People having done SAP PP and having no experience will also get an attractive salary package. So, gear up to experience the SAP PP power and take your career to next level of success.
In this blog, we provide PP Overview and Career Opportunities for people having an expert after getting SAP PP certification. Due to the increasing demand of people having done SAP PP Online Training, many students are willing to do SAP PP training in Noida or SAP PP training in Delhi. There are many institutes for SAP PP Training courses. ShapeMySkills Pvt Ltd is one of the best SAP training institutes in Noida for SAP PP online training. They offer SAP training in other modules also.
SAP Production Planning Introduction And Navigation Concepts
- SAP has designed SAP PP (Production Planning) Exam based on execution and customizing areas that can cover the complete scenario of SAP PP (Production Planning) and manufacturing. In the below part we provide an introduction of SAP production planning and navigation concepts.
- Set up and apply production relevant master data
- Sales and operations planning develop skills for forecasting sales and production that is a plan by the present, future, and historical data.
- Material needs planning and many parameters to calculate overall requirements from planning run
- Shop floor control- applies orders of production for discrete manufacturing and releases the production order sheet and their settling and good movements.
- Capacity: planning and evaluate
- Product cost planning evaluates time values and component material value to determine the product cost.
- Components regarding reporting and analysis
- Lean Manufacturing (PP-REM PP-KAB), is a process based on a system to pull KANBAN cards to generate a replenishment cycle.
Basic Skills Needed For A Career In SAP PP
- Good educational background and a degree from recognized Institute / University
- Basic knowledge of information and CA (Computer applications)
- Previous knowledge and practical experience in production planning and ERP tools.
Scope and Career Opportunity in SAP PP
In present Scenario, SAP PP (Production Planning) is one of the largest modules and various companies pay attractive salary to the employees having SAP PP certification such as Capgemini, Accenture and other. SAP PP training certification is suited to:
- Managerial staff in production and purchasing trainers Dept
- IT Staff
- Inventory Managers
- Business Analysts
- Project team members
After receiving SAP PP training certification, perform the task with the help of SAP PP tools and software applications accurately and effectively.
Guys, you can prepare for SAP PP Certification containing 80 MCQs that you require to complete in 180 minutes. Based on the latest version of SAP ERP, SAP has released exams i.e. C_TSCM42_67 and C_TS420_1709. The passing score of SAP PP certification is 63% and 60% for the respective exam code. SAP PP course certification validates business consulting knowledge for SAP PP and manufacturing.