What are the SAP Material Management Features, Advantages, Types etc.?
SAP Material Management is used by various companies to manage their purchase and transaction data as it is cost and time consuming. SAP Material Management is part of the planning process that assists the industry from procurement to product delivery. The SAP MM Module consists of various units that handle material purchases and vendors, evaluate value and quality, and vendor payments.
What is the SAP Business Process in the SAP MM Module?
The SAP Business Process is an integral part of the SAP MM Module. Manages Sales, Production, Distribution, Unit Maintenance, Repair, and Housing Management Helps manage the company’s Inventory and Human Resources. SAP MM Online Training
Features of SAP MM Module
Some of the key features of the SAP MM Module are as follows:
- It deals with Inventory Management and Material Management.
- It is a process that regularly checks for a shortage or breach of a company Supply Chain.
- Regulates Shopping activities.
- Accelerate production and reduce costs, regulates the Assets (products / services) of the company.
- Contains Key Data, Priority Measurement, Priority Requirement, Invoice Verification, etc.
Advantages of SAP MM Module
- Reduce operating costs.
- Reduce property loss by eliminating unnecessary or outdated items.
- Automatic management of operations and procurement leads to a smooth and efficient process.
Purchase Process In SAP MM Module
This article will definitely help you to understand the Purchasing Procedure in the SAP MM module. This SAP MM blog article will show you the different types of Purchasing Process.
Every company needs goods or services to meet its needs, and as a result, it buys them. This process is called shopping.
Purchase Types in SAP MM Module
Learn about the different types of purchases with this SAP MM blog article.
There are two types of purchases:
- Basic purchases
- Special purchases
The process of purchasing the right equipment and services at the right price at the lowest possible time is called Basic Purchases.
Types of Basic Procurement Lifecycle?
There are several types of procurement lifecycle that are as follows:
1.Collecting Information: The Purchasing Process begins with the collection of information about the product and its value. Then according to the required products and services, the suppliers should be contacted.
2.Supporters: Based on the schedule, suppliers are contacted and requested to fill a need.
- Use, Care, and Disposal: Products and services are evaluated according to their performance. Based on their performance, it is determined that the order will reappear on the same provider or that a new supplier will be contacted.
Non-corporate stocks and stocks are called special stocks. How to buy these stocks is known as Special Procurement.
The types of specialty purchases and different stocks are:
1.Shipping Stocks: An item found on the premises of a store is known as cargo stock. This feature belongs to the seller, but to use it you must pay the seller. SAP MM Training in Delhi
- Third-party processing: In third-party processing, the company transfers its orders to vendors who deliver them directly to customers. These orders are reviewed within purchase orders, purchase requirements, and sales orders.
- Pipeline management: In pipeline management, equipment is not stored by the company; rather, it is kept by the seller himself. Consumables are ordered from the seller whenever the company needs it.
- Stock Transport Order: When a particular industry needs certain goods, order them from another company’s industry. These goods are acquired through a stock transit order. Transfers may be monitored using this stock transfer order.