SAP HR Training
SAP HR COURSE OVERVIEW
SAP HR stands for System, applications, and products – Human Resource Management, and it is also known as SAP HCM (Human Capital Management). SAP HCM is one of the most well-liked and demanding SAP ERP modules. It plays a necessary role to monitor and manage the entire HR operations such as Recruitment, payroll, performance management and termination, time, and General Administration procedure of any company. The Automation of all center HR resources, like employee administration, payroll, and legal reporting is raising efficiency and support compliance with changing worldwide and local systems.
SAP HCM (Human Capital Management) or SAP HR (Human Resource Management) module provides an integrated set of tools for helping you efficiently manage the people. With the SAP HCM, you may automate core HR processes for considerably improving workforce performance, enhance planning accuracy, and cut operational costs, streamline HCM processes and increase margins with meaningful talent intelligence. There is a huge scope of SAP HR module in the job market therefore many people are willing to do SAP HR course. Our institute provides SAP HR online training in Noida to the students having the interest to make a career in SAP. From our SAP HCM training, you can proceed for becoming an SAP-certified application associate – HCM (Human Capital Management) with SAP ERP 6.0. After completion of SAP HR online training, students become SAP HCM consultants which are the most demanding profession in the worldwide market.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
What Will You Learn?
SAP HR/HCM Training Syllabus
SAP difference with other ERPs
Who is client, process owners and implementation partners?
Structures In Human Resources
Company code, personnel area and personnel subarea and
Employee group, Employee subgroup, Payroll accounting
area and Contract type
Organizational units, Jobs and Positions
Pay scale structure
Pay scale Type, Pay scale Area, Pay scale Groups and Pay
Integration with other modules and process flow
Objects in OM
Evaluation path and Object
OM Related Info types and Tables
Important Info types in time management
Concepts of Positive and Negative Time Recording
Time Management Status and important
Time Management related features
Setting up Holiday Calendar and concept of Factory calendar
Configuration of Work Schedule-Break, Period, work schedule rule
Daily Work Schedules Variant and Daily Work Schedules Rule
Day Types and Rules
Absence/Attendances and Concept of Factory Calendar
Configuration of Counting Rules, Deduction Rules, Base
Entitlement Rules and Selection Rules
Generation of Quotas through RPTWTA00 and Time
Time Data Recording
Time Evaluation Process, Schemas Rules, Functions, and Operations
Clusters B1 and B2 and lateral Tables relating to Time Management
Time Management Pools
Info type Menus
Info type Menu
Determine Choice of Info type Menus
User Group Dependency on Menus and Info groups
Define Info groups
Set up Personnel Actions
Update Info type 0302 when Executing an Action
Personnel Action Types
Create Reasons for Personnel Action
User Group Dependency on Menus and Info Groups
Change Action Menu
Customizing User Interfaces
Info type Headers
Time constraints 1, 2, 3, A,B and T
Maintaining of Indian Specific Info types (0580 to 0591)
PCR and CAP configuration
Pay scale structure
Pay scale Type
Pay scale area
Pay scale groups and pay scale levels
Basic pay configuration
Wage type creation, wage type permissibility, Wage type characteristics
Direct evaluation/indirect evaluation
Country specific payroll drivers and programs
Info types 0003 payroll status (how to lock a one person in payroll etc)
Info types required to run a payroll
Recurring payments & deduction
Introduction of Benefits
Integration with other models.
Benefits related Info types.
Demerit Area, Criteria or Parameter Group, Plan Status and Plan Types.
Features in Benefits.
Configuration of Demerit Plans.
Integration of Benefits with Payroll.
Benefit adjustment and Employee Eligibility
Introduction of Recruitment
Work Force Requirements & Advertising
Introduction of Compensation Management
Job Pricing etc.
Advantages of SAP HR Implementation
There are various advantages of SAP implementation. SAP HCM online training helps one for gaining better hands-on using the SAP HCM module. In a workstation, SAP HR ERP permits one for organizing a structured HR process system. Many tasks are automated thus it reduces manual work and rising productivity. SAP HR configuration permits the one for maximizing the recruitment procedure such as companies hire permanent but also on contract basis, part-time workers and daily wagers.
SAP HR doesn’t require redesigning the entire process. SAP HCM user is the flexible software and permits the one for adjusting the new SAP development with the existing procedure. There are various sub-modules of the SAP HCM Module that are:
- Organizational Management: This sub-module defines the organized way for making different people working under a platform towards achieving the pre-defined goal. In the workstation, it makes sure smart management of time and resources.
- Personnel Administration: It is the process in which the human resource of the company is managed. From the recruiting stage to compensation, new employee orientation, benefits, performance appraisal, etc everything is tracked and recorded.
- E-Recruitment: It is an automated web-based recruitment process that permits the HR professional to hire appropriate talent. It opens up new ways of recruitment processes in a company.
- Time Management: it permits one in the process of recording, planning, and valuation of employee performance. The impact of the presence and absence of employees in the company is calculated in this process. Wages calculation, attendance management, logout, and login report, etc included in this process.
- Payroll: This term defines the salary and compensations given away to the employees. Everything is calculated in this process i.e. from salary to overtime pay, compensation program, and comp-off pay.
- ESS and MSS: Management Self-Service (MSS) plays an important role for managers in creating and maintaining the employees the data. On the other hand, Employee Self-Service (ESS) help employee for individually track the data of their tenure in a company.
- Reporting: This process permits the HR team for delivering comprehensive and updated information on all employees.
These are the SAP HCM tool that permits the HR team for working efficiently towards managing the employee profile and data within a company.
Why Join This Training?
The purpose of ShapeMySkills is to develop a candidate from the beginner level (zero) to professional ideas on a business day requirement. By forming relationships with Sap coaches the baptismal candidate will definitely get their hands full on this topic as well as real-time situations. this will definitely improve the work and raise the bar.
ShapeMySkills brings training to students through online training. We offer SAP online training videos, training materials and SAP-related interview questions at no additional cost. Our aim is to cover the concept of real-time technology in each topic related to SAP modules according to student requirements.
- Real-Time Training
- Hands-on Practical Training
- Placement Support/Job Assistance
- Trainers are very professional and speak politely with their students
- Flexible Batch Timings