10 Digital Marketing Fundamentals Every SEO Pro Should Know Introduction...Read More
Advantages And Disadvantages Of MEAN Stack Course
You might wish to use the MEAN stack for your next project as a developer, and this post will explain why that is a good idea!
MEAN has powerful capabilities that make application development much easier and less time-consuming for developers.
Each component of the MEAN stack has its own set of advantages and disadvantages, but in general:
- Angular is a strong abstraction layer for building single-page apps and dynamic websites.
- Express is a flexible, non-opinionated framework that lets the developer choose most of the tools and libraries.
- Unlike Apache’s variety of quirky, domain-specific configuration files, you can get a lot done with just one programming language. You don’t need to know different frontend, backend, or database query languages, and you don’t need to know particular config file syntax.
- Mongo isn’t as reliable and stable out of the box as relational databases, and production programs require the help of an experienced DBA.
- Angular can be overkill for small applications and websites because of its verbosity and complexity.
- Because Express is versatile and non-opinionated, it forces the developer to make a lot of potentially unneeded tool and library selections.
MEAN Stack is a new and modern technology in the web application market. MEAN Stack is used by businesses to create unique and cutting-edge applications. You can also choose MEAN Stack Training in Delhi and at this point must consider ShapeMySkills Institute.